- 1 What do pita chips go good with?
- 2 What can you eat with Stacy’s pita chips?
- 3 Can pita chips be healthy?
- 4 What can you eat pita chips with besides hummus?
- 5 Are Stacy’s pita chips Healthy?
- 6 What are the healthiest chips?
- 7 What do you eat hummus with?
- 8 Which is healthier pita chips or pita bread?
- 9 Are pita chips junk food?
- 10 What are the best snacks for weight loss?
- 11 How do you eat hummus traditionally?
- 12 Is hummus fattening or good for you?
- 13 What can you eat with hummus to lose weight?
What do pita chips go good with?
Looking for other ways to enjoy pita chips? Serve with:
- Pineapple Salsa.
- Greek Salsa.
- Veggie Hummus.
- Avocado Spinach Artichoke Dip.
What can you eat with Stacy’s pita chips?
Pita chips, especially New York Style® Pita Chips, hold up in almost any dip. You can use chips for the Creamy Crab and Spinach Artichoke dips, any Southwest-style dip—especially those with whole beans, corn, sliced olives and chunks of tomato and avocado—and you can even try them using a twist on bruschetta.
Can pita chips be healthy?
Pita chips are not only versatile, happy with hummus or supporting some cheese, they also tend to be healthier than other chips, packing significantly less fat and often less salt.
What can you eat pita chips with besides hummus?
“Get creative with different veggies— sliced peppers, jicama, radish slices, celery, cherry tomatoes, snap peas, cucumbers, cauliflower, and broccoli florets are all great ways to change up what you dip into hummus,” Michalczyk says. You’ll get a great crunch and tons of nutrition.
Are Stacy’s pita chips Healthy?
Many women think that pita chips are a healthier alternative to regular chips. However, some varieties can rack up as much fat and sodium as a bag of Doritos. Stacy’s Multigrain Pita Chips are a good choice.
What are the healthiest chips?
8 Best Healthy Chips
- Barnana pink salt plantain chips. Price: $
- Jackson’s Honest sweet potato chips. Price: $
- Safe + Fair olive oil and sea salt popcorn quinoa chips. Price: $
- Lesser Evil Paleo Puffs. Price: $
- Made in Nature Veggie Pops.
- Siete tortilla chips.
- Brad’s veggie chips.
- Forager Project grain-free greens chips.
What do you eat hummus with?
Things to Eat with Hummus
- #1: Pita Chips, Bread, and Crackers. Pairing a pita bread and hummus is a classic way to enjoy this savory dip.
- #2: Sandwiches. What’s better than mayo or butter on a sandwich?
- #3: Creative Veggies and Fruit.
- #4: Salad Dressing.
- #5: Pasta Sauce.
- #6: Brownies.
- #9: Deviled Eggs.
- #10: Soup.
Which is healthier pita chips or pita bread?
Potato chips are generally slightly higher in calories and fat than pita chips, but they also offer a different set of nutrients. Pita chips are made from pita bread that has been cut into triangles and then baked or fried. For this reason, pita bread is typically lower in fat and calories, plus more versatile.
Are pita chips junk food?
Pita chips would seem like a healthy alternative when you’ve got an intense junk food craving. “When you’re looking for a ‘dunker’ for things like hummus and spinach-artichoke dip, the heft of pita chips reigns supreme, surpassing weak alternatives like potato chips, tortilla chips, and airy crackers,” she says.
What are the best snacks for weight loss?
The following are some of the best snacks for weight loss.
- Hummus and vegetables. Hummus is a traditional Mediterranean dish that people make from pureed chickpeas.
- Celery sticks and nut butter. Celery is a low-calorie vegetable.
- Fruit and nut butter.
- Low-fat cheese.
- Hard-boiled eggs.
- Greek yogurt with berries.
How do you eat hummus traditionally?
Traditionally, hummus is served on a large plate, usually drizzled with olive oil and herbs and accompanied by fresh pita, tomato, onion, cucumber salad and maybe some falafel.
Is hummus fattening or good for you?
Hummus is naturally high in good fat because of its sesame seed and olive oil content, with around 1 tbsp (30g) containing 8g of unsaturated fats. Hummus is low in carbohydrates and is also a fairly good source of plant-based protein and fibre.
What can you eat with hummus to lose weight?
Spread it onto your favorite wrap, pita pocket or sandwich instead of other high-calorie spreads like mayonnaise or creamy dressings. Hummus also makes a tasty dip and is best paired with crunchy foods like celery, carrots, cucumbers and sweet peppers.