- 1 How much did Pepsi buy Stacy’s Pita Chips for?
- 2 How much was Stacy’s chips sold for?
- 3 Who invented Stacy’s pita chips?
- 4 When did Stacy’s pita chips come out?
- 5 What are the healthiest chips?
- 6 Are Stacy’s Pita Chips good?
- 7 What happened to Stacy’s pita chips?
- 8 Are Stacy’s chips fried?
- 9 Who is pita chip Leah?
- 10 Why are they called pita chips?
- 11 What do you serve with Stacy’s pita chips?
- 12 Are Stacy’s pita chips vegan?
- 13 Does Costco have pita chips?
- 14 Does Kroger sell pita chips?
How much did Pepsi buy Stacy’s Pita Chips for?
Last year Coca-Cola completed a purchase of Honest Tea worth an estimated $80 million, and in 2006, PepsiCo paid $250 million for Stacy’s Pita Chips, a natural-snack-food company whose former owner, Stacy Madison, calls herself a huge fan of Late July.
How much was Stacy’s chips sold for?
The founder of Stacy’s Pita Chip Co., which PepsiCo, Inc. acquired in 2006 for $250 million, debuted her new brand, BeBOLD, at Natural Products Expo East, held Sept.
Who invented Stacy’s pita chips?
Stacy Madison, the Stacy behind Stacy’s Pita Chips, on the unlikely business decisions that made her a mogul. This story is from 13 Ways to Launch the Food Business of Your Dreams, where women entrepreneurs share their experiences and best advice on turning a passion for food into a career.
When did Stacy’s pita chips come out?
Stacy’s Pita Chip Co. was founded in 1997 by a social worker and a psychologist with a passion for good food and a commitment to healthy living.
What are the healthiest chips?
8 Best Healthy Chips
- Barnana pink salt plantain chips. Price: $
- Jackson’s Honest sweet potato chips. Price: $
- Safe + Fair olive oil and sea salt popcorn quinoa chips. Price: $
- Lesser Evil Paleo Puffs. Price: $
- Made in Nature Veggie Pops.
- Siete tortilla chips.
- Brad’s veggie chips.
- Forager Project grain-free greens chips.
Are Stacy’s Pita Chips good?
And I love, love, love Stacy’s Pita Chips. They are crunchy and crisp and really work well with all sorts of dips. And the first crunch of one of these chips is indeed very good. The chip has a hearty crunch and the flavor is strong and delicious.
What happened to Stacy’s pita chips?
Stacy’s Pita Chips is an American brand of snack products based in Randolph, Massachusetts, specializing in various flavors of pita chips. In 2006, Stacy’s Pita Chips reached US$65 million in revenue and was sold to PepsiCo where it now operates under the Frito-Lay division.
Are Stacy’s chips fried?
They’re not deep-fried in oil, but baked pita chips are nearly as bad as that bag of Lays you’ve been avoiding. Stacy’s Pita Chips, a popular brand of the crunchy snack, has 5 grams of fat in its Simply Naked chips.
Who is pita chip Leah?
Leah McSweeney is quite the secretive person when it comes to her private life. To this date, she has only revealed that she refers to her beau as the ‘Pita Chip’ guy. Other than that, her romantic life detail remains behind the curtains.
Why are they called pita chips?
The name had a common origin with pizza. In the early centuries of our era, the traditional Greek word for a thin flat bread or cake, plakous, had become the name of a thicker cake. The new word that came into use for flat bread was pita. The word spread to Southern Italy as the name of thin bread.
What do you serve with Stacy’s pita chips?
Looking for other ways to enjoy pita chips? Serve with:
- Pineapple Salsa.
- Greek Salsa.
- Veggie Hummus.
- Avocado Spinach Artichoke Dip.
Are Stacy’s pita chips vegan?
Cinnamon Sugar Pita Chips by Stacy’s – GTFO It’s Vegan.
Does Costco have pita chips?
Stacy’s Organic Pita Chips, Simply Naked, 28 oz | Costco.
Does Kroger sell pita chips?
Pita Chips & Bread Chips in Pantry Department – Kroger.