- 1 What can you eat pita chips with besides hummus?
- 2 What do you eat with Stacy’s pita chips?
- 3 Are pita chips a healthy snack?
- 4 Is it OK to eat pita chips?
- 5 What should I eat hummus with?
- 6 Is hummus fattening or good for you?
- 7 Are Stacy’s Pita Chips good?
- 8 What is good with pita bread?
- 9 What are the healthiest chips?
- 10 Is it OK to eat hummus everyday?
- 11 What is healthier than pita chips?
- 12 What is a healthier alternative to chips?
- 13 Are pita chips junk food?
- 14 Are Sun Chips good for weight loss?
What can you eat pita chips with besides hummus?
“Get creative with different veggies— sliced peppers, jicama, radish slices, celery, cherry tomatoes, snap peas, cucumbers, cauliflower, and broccoli florets are all great ways to change up what you dip into hummus,” Michalczyk says. You’ll get a great crunch and tons of nutrition.
What do you eat with Stacy’s pita chips?
Pita chips, especially New York Style® Pita Chips, hold up in almost any dip. You can use chips for the Creamy Crab and Spinach Artichoke dips, any Southwest-style dip—especially those with whole beans, corn, sliced olives and chunks of tomato and avocado—and you can even try them using a twist on bruschetta.
Are pita chips a healthy snack?
Pita chips are not only versatile, happy with hummus or supporting some cheese, they also tend to be healthier than other chips, packing significantly less fat and often less salt.
Is it OK to eat pita chips?
Pita chips, made with white flour, oil, salt and several more ingredients, are no better. To boot, research shows that too much refined grains and starches increases the risk for heart disease, cancers, diabetes and weight gain.
What should I eat hummus with?
Things to Eat with Hummus
- #1: Pita Chips, Bread, and Crackers. Pairing a pita bread and hummus is a classic way to enjoy this savory dip.
- #2: Sandwiches. What’s better than mayo or butter on a sandwich?
- #3: Creative Veggies and Fruit.
- #4: Salad Dressing.
- #5: Pasta Sauce.
- #6: Brownies.
- #9: Deviled Eggs.
- #10: Soup.
Is hummus fattening or good for you?
Hummus is naturally high in good fat because of its sesame seed and olive oil content, with around 1 tbsp (30g) containing 8g of unsaturated fats. Hummus is low in carbohydrates and is also a fairly good source of plant-based protein and fibre.
Are Stacy’s Pita Chips good?
And I love, love, love Stacy’s Pita Chips. They are crunchy and crisp and really work well with all sorts of dips. And the first crunch of one of these chips is indeed very good. The chip has a hearty crunch and the flavor is strong and delicious.
What is good with pita bread?
23 Easy And Inexpensive Meals You Can Make With Pita Bread
- Breakfast Pita Pizza.
- Whole Wheat Pita Pockets with Romaine, Roasted Beets, Chicken & Manchego Cheese.
- Jalapeño Popper Pita Pizza.
- Homemade Hummus with Spiced Pita Chips.
- Easy Brussels Sprouts Pita Pizzas.
- Pita Quesadillas.
- Blackberry & Ricotta Pita Pizza.
What are the healthiest chips?
8 Best Healthy Chips
- Barnana pink salt plantain chips. Price: $
- Jackson’s Honest sweet potato chips. Price: $
- Safe + Fair olive oil and sea salt popcorn quinoa chips. Price: $
- Lesser Evil Paleo Puffs. Price: $
- Made in Nature Veggie Pops.
- Siete tortilla chips.
- Brad’s veggie chips.
- Forager Project grain-free greens chips.
Is it OK to eat hummus everyday?
“Overall, hummus is a relatively safe food to ‘overdo it’ on,” she says. So if you find yourself eating too much hummus and have a stomach ache, you can always cut back and try one of these 24 Ways to Get Rid of Bloating in Less Than 24 Hours.
What is healthier than pita chips?
Store-bought chips are high in calories, sodium and refined carbohydrates and should be enjoyed only in moderation as part of a healthy diet. Healthier alternatives include making your own pita chips at home or swapping them out for other savory snacks like baked veggie chips or roasted chickpeas.
What is a healthier alternative to chips?
Let’s not go so far as to think celery and carrots will ever be proper replacements for crunchy, salty chips. Instead, snack on Food Should Taste Good’s multigrain, blue corn, sweet potato, and black bean tortilla chips, which are all gluten-free and made with a simple selection of natural ingredients.
Are pita chips junk food?
Pita chips would seem like a healthy alternative when you’ve got an intense junk food craving. “When you’re looking for a ‘dunker’ for things like hummus and spinach-artichoke dip, the heft of pita chips reigns supreme, surpassing weak alternatives like potato chips, tortilla chips, and airy crackers,” she says.
Are Sun Chips good for weight loss?
Unfortunately the answer is “no.” Although Sun Chips may be healthier than some of their salty snack brethren, that really isn’t a very hard mountain to climb. With 140 calories, 6 grams of fat, and 120mg of sodium in a 1 ounce serving, snacking regularly on Sun Chips probably will lead to some long-term trouble.