- 1 What happened to Stacy’s pita chips?
- 2 Do Stacy’s pita chips go bad?
- 3 What are the healthiest pita chips?
- 4 What are Stacy’s pita chips made of?
- 5 How much did Pepsi pay for Stacy’s pita chips?
- 6 Are pita chips junk food?
- 7 Are pita chips bad for you?
- 8 Are Stacy’s pita chips healthier than potato chips?
- 9 What is the most healthy cracker?
- 10 What are the healthiest chips you can eat?
- 11 What do you eat pita chips with?
- 12 What chips are not fattening?
- 13 Are Stacy’s Pita Chips GF?
- 14 Are Stacy’s Pita Chips good?
What happened to Stacy’s pita chips?
Stacy’s Pita Chips is an American brand of snack products based in Randolph, Massachusetts, specializing in various flavors of pita chips. In 2006, Stacy’s Pita Chips reached US$65 million in revenue and was sold to PepsiCo where it now operates under the Frito-Lay division.
Do Stacy’s pita chips go bad?
These are not made to be shelf stable forever, which is why they’re flaky. So expiration date is not usually very far off.
What are the healthiest pita chips?
Many women think that pita chips are a healthier alternative to regular chips. However, some varieties can rack up as much fat and sodium as a bag of Doritos. Flipse suggests you opt for baked, not fried, varieties, and seasoned, not salted. Stacy’s Multigrain Pita Chips are a good choice.
What are Stacy’s pita chips made of?
Enriched Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamin Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Sunflower Oil and/or Canola Oil, Sea Salt, Whole Wheat Flour and less than 2% of the following: Organic Cane Sugar, Oat Fiber, Yeast, Malted Barley Flour, Rosemary Extract (Antioxidant), and Ascorbic Acid (Antioxidant
How much did Pepsi pay for Stacy’s pita chips?
Last year Coca-Cola completed a purchase of Honest Tea worth an estimated $80 million, and in 2006, PepsiCo paid $250 million for Stacy’s Pita Chips, a natural-snack-food company whose former owner, Stacy Madison, calls herself a huge fan of Late July.
Are pita chips junk food?
Final Thoughts. Pita chips are high in calories, carbohydrates and sodium but contain several nutrients like folate, thiamine and vitamin E. Store-bought varieties are heavily processed and often contain many additives and extra ingredients.
Are pita chips bad for you?
Pita chips, made with white flour, oil, salt and several more ingredients, are no better. To boot, research shows that too much refined grains and starches increases the risk for heart disease, cancers, diabetes and weight gain.
Are Stacy’s pita chips healthier than potato chips?
Pita chips are not only versatile, happy with hummus or supporting some cheese, they also tend to be healthier than other chips, packing significantly less fat and often less salt. The two most important issues with pita chips are texture and flavor. Overcoat the chip with spices and flavorings, and it’s a lose-lose.
What is the most healthy cracker?
The Best Healthy Crackers to Buy at the Store
- kashi crackers.
- triscuit thin crisps crackers.
- finn crisp crackers.
- ryvita crackers.
- crunch master crackers.
What are the healthiest chips you can eat?
8 of the best healthy, low-calorie chips
- Kettle Brand Olive Oil Baked Potato Chips.
- Pringles Reduced Fat Original.
- Vege Chips.
- Lay’s Oven Baked Original Potato Chips.
- Sunchips Original Multigrain Snacks.
- Simply 7 Chips.
- Garden of Eatin’ Blue Corn Tortilla Chips.
What do you eat pita chips with?
Looking for other ways to enjoy pita chips? Serve with:
- Pineapple Salsa.
- Greek Salsa.
- Veggie Hummus.
- Avocado Spinach Artichoke Dip.
What chips are not fattening?
Our Top 5 Healthy Chips
- Bare Veggie Chips.
- Saffron Road Baked Lentil Chips.
- Eat Your Vegetables Chips.
- Beanitos White or Black Bean Chips.
- Baked Ruffles Cheddar and Sour Cream Potato Chips.
- Chili Cheese Fritos.
- Kettle Brand Potato Chips.
Are Stacy’s Pita Chips GF?
Toufayan’s Gluten Free Pita Chips are vegan, non GMO, oven baked and are all natural, with no cholesterol or trans-fats. Our gluten free pita chips also have a uniquely crunchy taste the entire family will love. Enjoy Toufayan Gluten Free Scoop-Able Pita Chips either as a snack or with your favorite dips.
Are Stacy’s Pita Chips good?
And I love, love, love Stacy’s Pita Chips. They are crunchy and crisp and really work well with all sorts of dips. And the first crunch of one of these chips is indeed very good. The chip has a hearty crunch and the flavor is strong and delicious.