- 1 Where are Town House crackers made?
- 2 What are pita chips made of?
- 3 What do you eat pita crackers with?
- 4 What is the most healthy cracker?
- 5 What are the best crackers?
- 6 Are pita chips and hummus a healthy snack?
- 7 Are pita chips healthier?
- 8 Why is pita bread healthy?
- 9 What are the healthiest pita chips?
- 10 Are pita chips junk food?
- 11 Are chips and hummus healthy?
- 12 What does pita mean?
- 13 Can Vegans eat pita bread?
- 14 What can you eat hummus with?
Where are Town House crackers made?
Kellogg is to close one of its US snacks production plants to reduce capacity in its cracker manufacturing operations. The site in Seelyville, Indiana – which produces crackers for the Town House and Kashi brands – is to be shut down in phases starting next February, and is expected to close completely by September.
What are pita chips made of?
Pita chips are made from pita bread that has been cut into triangles and then baked or fried.
What do you eat pita crackers with?
Looking for other ways to enjoy pita chips? Serve with:
- Pineapple Salsa.
- Greek Salsa.
- Veggie Hummus.
- Avocado Spinach Artichoke Dip.
What is the most healthy cracker?
The Best Healthy Crackers to Buy at the Store
- kashi crackers.
- triscuit thin crisps crackers.
- finn crisp crackers.
- ryvita crackers.
- crunch master crackers.
What are the best crackers?
13 Best Crackers to Add to Your Next Cheese Platter
- Original Snack Crackers. Walmart.
- White Sonora Crackers. Amazon.
- Sea Salt Down East Crackers. Stonewall Kitchen.
- Town House Snack Crackers. Amazon.
- Oatcakes. Amazon.
- Hazelnut Cranberry Raincoast Crisps.
- Nut Thins Cracker Crisps.
- Sesame and Sea Salt Thins Crackers.
Are pita chips and hummus a healthy snack?
But when it’s sliced, toasted and dusted with salt, it becomes an addictively delicious, crispy snack. Pita chips are not only versatile, happy with hummus or supporting some cheese, they also tend to be healthier than other chips, packing significantly less fat and often less salt.
Are pita chips healthier?
Pita chips, made with white flour, oil, salt and several more ingredients, are no better. To boot, research shows that too much refined grains and starches increases the risk for heart disease, cancers, diabetes and weight gain.
Why is pita bread healthy?
Pita Bread: This moist, light and flat bread could be made of both refined as well as whole wheat flour. Apart from being low in calories, it is also a rich source of protein and carbohydrate and contains adequate amount of vitamin B, selenium and manganese that work together as antioxidants.
What are the healthiest pita chips?
Many women think that pita chips are a healthier alternative to regular chips. However, some varieties can rack up as much fat and sodium as a bag of Doritos. Flipse suggests you opt for baked, not fried, varieties, and seasoned, not salted. Stacy’s Multigrain Pita Chips are a good choice.
Are pita chips junk food?
Pita chips would seem like a healthy alternative when you’ve got an intense junk food craving. “When you’re looking for a ‘dunker’ for things like hummus and spinach-artichoke dip, the heft of pita chips reigns supreme, surpassing weak alternatives like potato chips, tortilla chips, and airy crackers,” she says.
Are chips and hummus healthy?
“Don’t be fooled by the name — these chips, which are made from chickpeas, aren’t as healthy as eating whole chickpeas or hummus,” Namkoong warns. They’re also pretty high in sodium (especially if you don’t stick to one serving), and wouldn’t be a great choice for anyone watching how much salt they eat.
What does pita mean?
/ˈpiː.tə/ abbreviation for pain in the ass: used, for example on social media and in text messages, to refer to someone or something that is annoying: Deeply held beliefs are no excuse for being a PITA. It was a real PITA to then get the sugar into the mixing bowl. More examples.
Can Vegans eat pita bread?
A type of fermented bread made from flour, water, salt, and sometimes commercial baker’s yeast. Though uncommon, some varieties use milk instead of water, making them non-vegan. Pita. Though often vegan, some varieties may add milk, eggs, or honey for flavor.
What can you eat hummus with?
A few of the best foods to eat hummus with include using it as a:
- Veggie dip like celery, carrots, broccoli, or cauliflower.
- Fruit dip like sliced apples.
- Chip dip for pita chips, duh.
- Spread on sandwiches and wraps.
- Sauce for pastas and salads.